Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots

Play Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots on PC

Published by Playtika LTD


  • Last Updated: 2022-08-06
  • Current version: 6.60.0
  • File size: 224.84 MB
  • Works with: Windows 10/8/7 and Mac Computers
Gamer Score: 4.43297/5
4.43297
From 39,027 Votes

Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots Game for PC Screenshots

How To download, install and play Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots on Pc

To install and play the Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots on your PC or Mac, we have painstakingly written these instructions to get the game running on your computer. Now follow the 4 simple steps below:


1: Download an Android emulator

The best emulators on the market are - a. Nox App and b. Bluestacks . You can download any of these. Note: You will need at least 1GB of free space on your computer.

2: Install the emulator on your computer

  • Go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator application.

  • Install the app.

  • Accept the license agreement.

  • Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.

  • If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.

3: Installing Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots Game on your PC

  • Open your Emulator app. In the search bar, type Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots and search.

  • You will see the Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots game icon. Click it.

  • A window will open with your app in it and an Install button on the right.

  • Now, click the Install button and your Game will start downloading.

  • You will see an icon called "All Apps".

  • Click it and to go to a page containing all your installed Games.

  • You will see the installed Slotomania™ Vegas Casino Slots app. Start playing the Game.

Download for Andriod, Iphone



Free On iTunes
Download on Android

Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!

App Information

It’s time for your finger to have fun with Slotomania, the free slots casino game! Say ‘goodbye’ to boring buttons and ‘hello’ to the exciting button of Slotomania casino slots! Play the most FUN-tastic free slots game in the world! Where jackpots, casino games, new slot machines, bonus games, thrilling surprises and new friends for life are only a tap away. At Slotomania, we believe that a day without excitement is a wasted day, so… Play NOW and find out - What will today spin? Slotomania is the WILDEST collection of free slots casino games around - do you think you can handle it? • Let Las Vegas come to you, with over 200+ premium slot machines just waiting for you, go on a wild ride of slot casino game fun! • Go on SlotoQuests: casino high-rollers, this one’s for you: take challenges, play free slots 777 games slot quests and get EXTRA free casino rewards! • Send, receive and collect Slotocards: enjoy sweet slot game prizes! Get as many as you can for huge free slots rewards! Join a SlotoClan for even MORE free casino prizes! Get weekly extra free slot machine bonuses! Get VIP casino treatment in the SlotoClub: exclusive Vegas slots rewards, including linked jackpots and exclusive free slot machines! Level-up your Playtika Rewards: Earn Playtika Rewards by playing all of Playtika’s leading free games including Bingo Blitz, House of Fun, and Caesars Casino! FREE Slot Game Extras & Epic 777 Casino Game Goodies Are Waiting For You! • 200+ premium free slots casino games and jackpot slots...and even more slot machines added in every update! • 1,000,000 FREE COINS for new players, and FREE casino bonuses every 3 hours! Will you win the jackpot? Try your luck now! • Enjoy free slots gifts, including coins, mystery gifts, 777 SlotoCards and more! Join 100 million+ slots other players to experience the best free Vegas casino slots and jackpot slots in town - enjoy the best free casino game thrills in Slotomania now! Fasten your seatbelt - you're in for epic slot casino game fun! 200+ Premium Free Casino Slot Machines & 777 Games Enjoy 200 free Vegas slots and jackpots, right to your phone! • See what Vegas casinos are made of our most popular slot machine, Vegas Cash! • He’s bad, mad - and rewarding: try to win the jackpot with Despicable Wolf 2 free slots game! • Try your luck and have a wild night in the hottest new slots machine, Roulette Nights! • Feel the heat in this free slots game Rapid Fire Jackpots! • Enjoy the spicy free casino slots game Chili Loco! Get Social, Slotomania-style! Win even more free slot machine goodies, share what you love about Slotomania with 14 million other slots fans on Facebook (www.facebook.com/slotomania) and 50,000+ slots fans on Instagram, (www.instagram.com/Slotomania)! Try out the all-immersive casino Slotomania on desktop too (slotomania.com)! Slotomania is intended for those 21 and older for amusement purposes only and does not offer ‘real money’ gambling, or an opportunity to win real money or real prizes based on game play. Playing or success in this game does not imply future success at ‘real money’ gambling. Slotomania does not require payment to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Slotomania may also contain advertising. You may require an internet connection to play Slotomania and access its social features. You can also find more information about the functionality, compatibility and interoperability of Slotomania in the above description and additional app store information. By downloading this game, you agree to future game updates as released on your app store or social network. You may choose to update this game, but if you do not update, your game experience and functionalities may be reduced. Terms of Service: https://www.playtika.com/terms-service/ Privacy Notice: https://www.playtika.com/privacy-notice/

Top Game Reviews

  • downhill all the way
    1
    By pat25bs

    Slotomania used to be fun. Now there are constant interruptions, pop ups, etc. Obviously all they are interested in is you spending money, losing coins quickly & spending more money!

  • Best to worst
    1
    By Save your coins

    At one time this game was in and exciting now it’s boring and doesn’t pay. They offer up to 3600% bonus when you buy something and give you less then 1% what a joke. They have so many extra games and card collecting that are unattainable due to high wagers to get a chance to play and as for card collecting 99% are repeat cards with special cards so rare to get you never finish the albums at one point you could. Since Caesar’s Entertainment bought it it never pays looks like it’s all about profit and not about making it enjoyable and fun. My suggestion is to find another slot to play where you have a chance to win

  • Worthless piece of crap
    1
    By magy44

    No winning to be had here just losing spins spin after spin

  • Disappointed Inner Circle Player
    3
    By bevvie13

    I’ve been playing Slotomania for 10+ years when it first came out. I must say up until this past year to year and half I have loved it. Highly recommended to everyone I knew that plays slots. However, lately it seems that you have become very greedy in the sense of needing to buy coins or gems or picks or tickets. The dashes have become increasingly harder to achieve especially when you have to find the mole four times or pick in the blast four times or collect five star cards. Seriously if you want me to collect five star cards start giving them out! It’s truly unfair. And then there is this Aurora thing, and the clash, and level rally rush - we should be able to opt into those side pieces and not have to be bothered with them if we don’t want to play them. And the pop ups are out of control!!!!!! Please look into some of these things and bring the slots back to being an enjoyable game to play. Loosen up the reels just a bit so we can actually win without having to buy. Truly becoming disappointed in the direction this game is going.

  • Changing the game rules along the way
    1
    By Rollsmur

    Hi, Why do you change the rules and decide upon how much should be bet depending upon the amount of coins we have? It makes the game boring and identical as to when we had little coins.

  • Pop ups
    2
    By funnot34

    There are far to many pop ups happening lately, it is ridiculous having to kee p hitting the x like 10 times be fjord we can play

  • Crazy Train no bonus points for Crazy Train
    5
    By idiot game 1869

    Where the crazy Train Bonus Points

  • Awesom
    5
    By Precious's Momma

    Love the game

  • Slotomania
    3
    By theycheatyou

    The game itself is fun & has a lot of daily challenges. But you need to spend money to finish most of the challenges. They will constantly cheat you anyway they can. I have played for 8 or 9 years & finally deleted it because they cheated me 1 to many times.

  • Game is a rip off
    2
    By Tincup_8134

    700 trillion coins gone. Betting 300 billion a spin. Could get one thing for Sloto-Figs. Game is rip off. Buy, buy, buy so they can employ dummies that all say the same thing and just collect their pay checks. Ridiculous

  • Slotomania
    1
    By Nathan's granny

    Keep hoping that app will become more user friendly but sad to say it’s only getting worse

  • Suggestion for Money?
    4
    By NikkiR26

    Should allow friends to transfer coins amongst each other. Meaning if a friend has Trillions that friend should be able to send and help another friend! That would be great! I know you want people to buy coins but for the poor people, I thought it was a free and fun game! It’s no longer fun when you’re out of coins and can’t play anymore!

keyboard_arrow_up