To install and play the Spyfall – guess who's the spy on your PC or Mac, we have painstakingly written these instructions to get the game running on your computer. Now follow the 4 simple steps below:
1: Download an Android emulator
The best emulators on the market are - a. Nox App and b. Bluestacks . You can download any of these.
Note: You will need at least 1GB of free space on your computer.
2: Install the emulator on your computer
- Go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator application.
- Install the app.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
- If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
3: Installing Spyfall – guess who's the spy Game on your PC
- Open your Emulator app. In the search bar, type Spyfall – guess who's the spy and search.
- You will see the Spyfall – guess who's the spy game icon. Click it.
- A window will open with your app in it and an Install button on the right.
- Now, click the Install button and your Game will start downloading.
- You will see an icon called "All Apps".
- Click it and to go to a page containing all your installed Games.
- You will see the installed Spyfall – guess who's the spy app. Start playing the Game.
Download for Andriod, Iphone
Free On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!